BUDGET AND SALARY / COMPENSATION TRANSPARENCY REPORTING
The Michigan Department of Education has amended (MDE) Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act. This amendment requires each school district and intermediate school district post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts it's annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget.
The following information is required to be posted on the ORA website:
1. The annual operating budget and subsequent budget revisions.
2. Using data that has already been collected and submitted to the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), a summary of district or intermediate district expenditures for the most recent fiscal year for which they are available, expressed in the following two (2) pie charts which were provided for the general fund of the district or intermediate district by the Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI):
(a) A chart of personnel expenditures broken down into the following subcategories:
(1) Salaries and Wages
(2) Employee benefit costs, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and long term care benefits.
(3) Retirement benefits costs
(4) All other personnel costs
(b) A chart of all district expenditures, broken into the following subcategories:
(2) Support Services
(3) Business and administration
(4) Operations and Maintenance
3. Links to all of the following:
(a) The current collective bargaining agreement for each bargaining unit
(b) Each health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, disability, long-term care, or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any bargaining unit or employee in the district
(c) The audit report of the audit conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available.
4. The total superintendent salary and a description and cost of each fringe benefit included in the compensation package for the superintendent of the district or intermediate district and for each employee of the district whose salary exceeds $100,000
5. The annual amount spent on dues paid to associations
6. The annual amount spent on lobbying services
DISTRICT PAID ASSOCIATION DUES
District Association Dues - $6168.00 MAPSA
CURRENT BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, there were no bargaining agreements for 2015-2016.
EMPLOYER SPONSORED HEALTH CARE PLANS
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we did not sponsor health care plans for 2015-2016.
MEDICAL BENEFITS PLAN BIDS
Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor we did not request benefit plan bids for 2015-2016.
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION INFORMATION
Old Redford Academy does not have any direct employees.
DISTRICT PAID LOBBYING COSTS
There were no district paid lobbying cost for 2015-2016.
DISTRICT PAID OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
There was no out –of-state travel to report in 2015-2016.
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
The district does not have district credit cards.
APPROVED DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
The district has not incurred a deficit.